1. I think it might just be time for me to do some [clothes] shopping. While fiddling around with Photo Booth the other day, I realized that I wear the same gray hoodie about 80% of the time that I’m at home…
2. And maybe I’ll pick up some of these while I’m at it…
Or maybe not 😯 I saw a woman wearing these babies when I was in Starbucks the other day and it was… uhm… interesting. Maybe she’s just trying to get in the festive spirit?
3. Speaking of getting into the festive spirit, I’ve been dying to break into my Christmas stash and start decorating, but I have this
annoying tradition of always waiting until December 1st to bust out the snowmen and reindeer so I’m doing my best to hold off for a few more days. Patience may be a virtue, but waiting sucks…
4. I’m also doing my best not to save all of my Christmas shopping for the last minute. Confession: I have a horrible habit of waiting until the second week of December to start buying presents. It can be stressful as heck, but I think part of me is addicted to the excitement that comes with that last minute rush…
5. Oh, and if you’re having a hard time finding the perfect gift for that person who seems to have everything, how about getting them one of these? I’m not quite sure whether to laugh or feel slightly disturbed.
6. I was doing a bit of cleaning the other day and came across some of my old mix tapes. Remember those? Came before cd’s and mp3’s? Wow I’m old. It’s always fun to reminisce about the teenage angst of my youth…
7. Why am I so tired? 😯
8. Maybe it’s because I’ve been getting some crazy good workouts in….
Oh please. Don’t act like you don’t do it all the time too 😛
9. And don’t worry, I’ve been refuelling myself properly…
I haven’t been able to get enough roasted potatoes lately. I know white potatoes usually get overshadowed by the more popular sweet orange guys, but honestly? I’d take one of these over a sweet potato any day…
10. And with that, it’s time to head off to the movies with the boy. It’s crazy – I used to go to the movies like once a year at best, and this’ll be the second time in a week. How things change.
. – . – . – .
Do you like Uggs?
Have you started Christmas shopping yet?
Any favorite songs you remember from your teenage years?
Hayley @ Running on Pumpkin
I NEED to see Wreck-It Ralph. I am a total little kid at heart and love animated movies. Also…don’t hate me but I have never tried apple sauce before. Ever. I think it’s about time I sack up and try it because I love apples so much. I was allergic to apple juice as a kid and so my parents just didn’t test anything with apples in it, but I think I have outgrown it. I think I’m going to make some with your recipe for my first time 🙂 Eeeek
Irina @ Chocolatea Time
Ha oh my gosh when I saw that photo of the sparkly Uggs I was kindly going to say ‘noooo please Amanda don’t do it I beg you’ but I’m so glad that it was just a joke. I actually own Uggs from my time in college – I went to a huge state school where I had to walk at least a mile to class daily and wouldn’t be able to survive the snowy winters without thick boots. Now that I’m back at home for good, I rarely wear my Uggs but mine are not the typical brown ones. They are black leather with clasps and slightly more fashionable? I also own the Ugg moccasins and must say that they are AMAZING. I wear them daily 🙂
Oh and white potatoes >> sweet potatoes for sure!
Have a great Sunday, gorgeous!
[email protected] Life Is Sparkling
Roasted potatoes are the best!
I still have the same chestnut colored Uggs I wore in HS which was like..6 years ago. They still hold up strong! In fact I wore them all week! Those sequin ones are just a bit much for me haha! I am decorating my tree today and I am soososos excited!
I totally wear the same outfits around my house! Just because I associate them with comfort, it’s like a habit in getting into those clothes. I never wear my uggs our unless I am running a really fast errand, but they are so comfy. I wish they were more stylish. Maybe sparkles will change that;) Yep, haven’t gotten any Christmas shopping yet. I should really get on that!
Hahahahahahahahaha that Santa picture made me laugh so hard. Maybe a little bit too hard, reading blogs is not a safe thing to do in class!!
Amanda @ .running with spoons.
I’ve done that in the middle of Starbucks and gotten some pretty great looks. That’s when you know it’s a good day 😉
Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes
I freaking love Uggs!! So snuggly and warm!
Laura Agar Wilson (@lauraagarwilson)
I’m the same, no Christmas decorations until tomorrow! I do still have some plain Uggs for slobbing it in, and I also own about 5 plain grey hoodies for wearing at home as well!
rebecca @ blueberry smiles
Cute post! I love ughs…but not so sure about the sparkly ones. And I haven’t even attempted christmas shopping and feel wayyyy behind already…even though it’s still November