1. What’s say we set the random mood with some random facts?
1. 😯 Everything I thought I knew about the world has been a lie…
2. I’m pretty sure that can land you on Death Row no matter where you live…
3. Well that just… awwwr. Gushing.
4. Contributing to that number as we speak [with a bowl of cereal.
5. It only makes sense, seeing as we’ve all got a quota to fill ^^.
2. I’ve started Christmas shopping, and I don’t mean for presents (which I usually put off until the last couple of weeks before the big day). No, no. I’ve been buying decorations, crafts, calendars, and anything else that inspires the festive spirit. I’m doing my best to hold off on decorating until the 1st of December, so all those things are just hanging out in bags… for now. I can’t look in the bags without my resolve threatening to crumble, so I’ll share the goodies with you some time in the future.
3. I will, however, share these little guys with you now…
Remember the raccoon critter ornament from my last TOL post? I’ve added to the family with this crazy adorable fox and squirrel. Yes to ALL the Christmas Critters. And I picked them up at Winners (TJMaxx-ish) in case anyone’s curious.
4. Another amazing find from Winners? These two bags of
Chocolate Crème and Crème Brûlée coffee from Godiva. Holy.[insert word of choice]. There seriously are no words for how good these are. None. I try to limit myself to one cup of coffee a day, but daaaaaaaaang do these ever make that hard to do. Definitely took my morning cup of coffee to a whole new level.
5. … which is probably why I have yet to venture into a Starbucks and experience the magic that is the red holiday cup. It’s a well-known fact that things just taste better from those things, so you’d think I’d have been all over it by now. Not so. What can I say? My heart currently belongs to another (see point #4).
6. And it’s probably a good thing that I’m not dishin’ out extra dough at Bux because I’ve been doing enough damage at Sephora 😳
the top the reality of my makeup addiction — I didn’t even know it existed, but apparently I reached it. In my defence, I was only taking advantage of the 20% off VIB sale when I got this baby, and some of that involved Christmas gifts for friends… And isn’t it always like the addict to try and justify their problem 😉
7. Guess what comes out on DVD in less than a month! Despicable Me 2! Is it sad that I’m considering pre-ordering it just so I can get a minion toy or lunch box? How old am I again?? Not old enough to not be ridiculously amused by this GIF…
8. And speaking of movies… guess what comes out in a month! The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug! I was about 10 years old when I read The Hobbit for the first time, and it’s been one of my favourite books ever since. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it on the big screen.
9. I don’t like stopping things on odd numbers (unless it’s 5), so I’m going to end today’s post on #9 just to spite my goofy brain.
10. Wait, no, I lied — one more. But this has nothing to do with the fact that I dislike odd numbers and everything to do with the fact that I just wanted to share this sunrise with you guys. Byoo.tee.ful.
Have yourselves a gorgeous Thursday, gorgeous people! 😀
. – . – . – .
Have you enjoyed the red holiday cups from Starbucks yet? What did you have?