Happy #thinkingoutloud Thursday! No idea what I’m going on about? Click here!
1. After what felt like an eternity of cheating, I’m finally reunited with my one true love…
Maisie Jane’s has always been my favourite almond butter, but I switched over to Barney Butter when the price of almonds shot through the roof a few years ago and I couldn’t justify paying $22 for a jar. I don’t -mind- Barney Butter, but it’s the consistency that gets me. It’s definitely not as drippy/melty as Maisie Jane’s, which makes it a little better to use in some recipes, but not as great straight from the jar. MJ still a -little- more expensive, but oh.so.worth.it.
2. I mean… everyone knows it’s all about that spread…
3. So the fam and I have started a tradition where we try to do something Christmas-y every year to kind of get in the spirit (besides decorating, cookie baking, movies, and the normal Christmas shenanigans). Last year we went to see a live theatre version of A Christmas Carol (which was a tonne of fun), and this year we’re going to see The Nutcracker ballet. Now… I’m not really a ballet kind of person, but this particular one has been around for so long and is always super popular around the holidays, so we decided to give it a shot this weekend. Hopefully will make it through…
4. The Christmas Critters are back! I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned before that I decided to make a little woodland theme for my tree when I moved out on my own, and built up a pretty decent collection over the years. The only thing is that I think I need more actual bauble ornaments since those add a lot of sparkle, and my critters are made from… well… wood.
5. I just realized that I forgot to do a Currently post for November. Oops. My bad. Time to get on that for December.
6. Happy Thursday, friendly faces!! 😀
No questions! Just tell me whatever randomness comes to mind!
More places to find me!
E-mail — [email protected]
Twitter — runwithspoons
Facebook — runningwithspoons
Pinterest — runwithspoons
Instagram — runwithspoons
Bloglovin — runningwithspoons
Snapchat — runningspoons
Wow its Delicious addition, Thanks for sharing the details of such a sweet recipe.
Many times you may forget your log in id password so that with this latest update of Microsoft edge you can save your password in to your device and no need to sign in all time.
Look delicious. I thought i should have some next time.
I Love chocolate so much..
Hope you are doing great!
I am Alishba and I work for an online digital marketing agency: Futuristic Artists.
I came across your site and got impressed with the frequent updates on it.
Wondering if you accept sponsored blog posts on your site runningwithspoons.com Kindly let me know the price per post
Also, educate me the price per in-content text link placement on an existing blog post of your site.
I like your Currently and TOL posts, but are you going to post anything else again? I miss recipes 🙂
Your Christmas critters are SO cute! I love them! And I enjoy the Nutcracker, usually I’m not much for ballet either, but I really love the Nutcracker!
Those Christmas critters are ADORABLE! And that almond butter totally looks like it’s worth an extra splurge; it’s SOOO creamy and dark and rich looking.
Patricia @Sweet and Strong
Love the idea of doing something christmasy with the family. I remember as kids one year we went to see the Rockettes and that really put us in the Christmas spirit.
heather @Lunging Through Life
I hope you enjoy the Nutcracker. I was not a fan, ha.My mom and I left halfway through. But I’m glad I went so I knew what everyone was talking about.
Jess @ Jessica Cording Nutrition
I love those critter ornaments! So cute! I’ve ended up with a collection of sea creatures for my tree (not sure how that happened) and my mom now tends to give me a new one each year.