It’s almost here!
My cookbook hits shelves in a little less than ONE MONTH (February 28th), and I’m so ridiculously excited to finally be able to announce the pre-order info and spill some deets!
So here’s what’s up! You get:
- 80 flourless and gluten-free recipes for [mostly] muffins, with a chapter each for bars and cookies. 76 of those recipes are 100% new and original, with 4 personal favourites that I’ve chosen from the blog.
- Easy and healthy recipes like the ones that you’ve come to expect from Spoons, made with simple and wholesome ingredients that you’re sure to have on hand.
- Lots and lots of options for anyone who’s looking for oil-free, dairy-free, and/or refined-sugar-free breakfast and snack recipes.
- Colour photos for every It kind of drives me crazy when I can’t see what I’ll be making, so I wanted to make sure that all the recipes had a picture attached to them.
- Both standard (cup) and metric (gram) measurements.
- Tips on how to make the perfect flourless muffin.
- Mouth-watering recipes like these ones:
Coffee Cake Greek Yogurt Muffins
Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
Strawberry Banana Muffins
Double Blueberry Minute Muffin
Fudgy Chocolate Crunch Squares
I can’t even believe the day is finally [almost] here.
I started working on this cookbook in January of last year, and there were days where it seemed like I would never be able to finish. Between all the recipe creation, testing (testing x2, testing x3), styling, shooting, writing, and editing, I honestly feel like I did nothing else for about 6 months of the year. I had no idea how much work went into writing a cookbook when I first went into it, but daaaaaang… it’s a LOT.
That being said, it’s 110% worth it. I got my advanced copy a little while ago, and it was one of the most surreal moments of my life. Like… is this for real? Did I seriously make this?!? Definitely not without a team of amazing people who took all my recipes and photos and put them together into a gorgeous book, and definitely not without your guys’ support throughout the years.
So THANK YOU. If you’re going to pre-order, if you’re going to buy the book in stores, if you’ve ever made my recipes, or even if you’ve read my rambles over the years – it means the world to me.
Pre-order your copy today to receive it on February 28th!
Love you guys ☺️