Happy #thinkingoutloud Thursday! No idea what I’m going on about? Click here!
1. Too soon! We’re losing fall way too soon! If you recall, this is what our trees looked like just last week…
And this is what they look like this week…
So if you’re wondering why I get so overly excited about fall it’s because I have to take advantage of it while I can and concentrate all of my love for it into a few short weeks!
2. Speaking of fall, I hope you’re not getting tired of the recipes because I’ve got another one to share with ya! I recently posted some Crunchy Pumpkin Spice Roasted Chickpeas over on Savory Style, so go check em out if you’re looking for a deeee-licious healthy snack option for these cozier fall days!
3. Can we talk about something bizarre for a second? Like the irrational fear I have of this thing right here?
What is “this thing right here?” That, my friends, would be the moisture absorber for a bottle of vitamins… and I’m afraid of it because I can’t help but think that one day it’ll come out when I shake the bottle (as it often does), and I won’t notice and end up swallowing it instead of my vitamins… which, of course, only leads to visions of me needing to get my stomach pumped or something equally as unpleasant 😯
4. And while we’re on the topic of irrational fears… let’s talk about hiccups. I rarely ever get them, and I’m super thankful for that fact because every time they do come around, I can’t help but wonder if I’ll become one of those poor unfortunate souls (Little Mermaid, anyone?!) that develop never-ending hiccups. I’m sorry, but how terrible would that be 😯
5. Shifting gears to more pleasant topics… how freaking cute are my new socks?!?
I wear plain black socks about 99.9% of the time, but I was after something a little more fun and basically fell in love with those as soon as I saw them. Love at first sight — it’s a very real thing, my friends.
6. So are these teeny, tiny apples!
From what I remember, however, they are not as delicious as they are cute… So keep in mind — looks can often be deceiving 😉
7. Except for when it comes to things like this…
… because that really is as good as it looks. Now hopefully I can keep myself from eating it all so that I can actually share the recipe that involves that wonderfully chocolatey creation with you soon!
8. Exciting news! Well, exciting to me anyways, since it probably won’t make a lick of difference to you. But I’ve finally been seeing some new kombucha flavours here in my neck of the woods!
Normally I could only have the guava and mango ones when I was down in the States, but it looks like they’ve become a permanent thing, so… #happydance. Now if only they didn’t cost $4.50 a bottle…
9. And while we’re on the topic of news, care to see how I stay up-to-date on current events? Voila!
That right there would be my neighbour’s newspaper 😆 Most of the time she doesn’t end up taking it in until waaaaay later in the day (we’re talking 4 – 5 PM), so I catch glimpses of the headlines whenever I go in/out of my home. Heck, I could probably take the whole paper, read it, and put it back without her noticing. And in case you’re wondering — no, I haven’t done it… yet 😛
10. And that’s it for me this week! I hope you guys are having an awesome Thursday, and I’ll see you tomorrow with either a recipe or… something else 😆 … depending on how motivated I’m feeling. Oh, and one last thing! How crazy is it that this is the last Thursday of September?! By this time next week, it’ll be a whole new month… Okay, bye! 😀
No questions… just tell me whatever comes to your mind! 😀