Happy #thinkingoutloud Thursday! No idea what I’m going on about? Click here!
1. Hi, hello, and good morning from Las Vegas!
I mean, it’s technically kind of late at night [right now], but I haven’t had a chance to take a picture of Vegas during the day since I spent most of it (Wednesday) travelling and settling in. Okay that’s not even really true. I could have taken a picture earlier, but Vegas just looks so much prettier at night.
2. So I love my iPhone7, but the fact that it doesn’t have a headphone jack kind of drives me nuts. Especially because I always forget to carry around that little adaptor cable, which is to say that I forgot it at home when I left for the airport and couldn’t listen to music for my entire flight. At least the views were pretty.
3. I also forgot to charge my Fitbit before I left, which kind of sucks because I wanted to see if I could beat my record from last year, which I think was something like 17,000 steps in a day? The good news is I found my Fitbit charger in the baggie where I keep all my other chargers, so all hope of record breaking is not lost. The bad news is that I’m still missing my headphone adapter. And I have a blister from however much walking I did today. Send help.
4. One thing I seriously don’t want to forget to do, though, is drink enough water. I seem to always get headaches when I’m here, and I think I’ve nailed it down to not drinking enough water… even though I always thought I did? But more water seems to keep the headaches at bay, so I’m currently lying in bed with about 5 empty water bottles around me and praying that it works. And the kind of scary thing is that I still feel a little parched. It’s just a little warm here…
5. A few pics from the gardens at the Bellagio since it’s kind of become tradition to visit them every year at this point…
6. Aaaaaaand I’m gonna finish things off with this random pumpkin plushie I came across because it made me think of you guys and how pumpkin is such a big thing in our blog world 🙂
7. Happy Thursday, friendly faces!
No questions! Just tell me whatever randomness comes to mind!
More places to find me!