Happy #thinkingoutloud Thursday! No idea what I’m going on about? Click here!
1. There are weeks where I have a tonne of random thoughts to share with you guys, and weeks where my brain just feels like it’s on autopilot… This week is the later, SO! I figured I’d glance through my phone and see what kind of pictures I managed to snap in the 3 weeks I’ve had it. Then give you one liners on random pics. Sounds good? Let’s go.
2. First thing’s first… a background for my lock screen and home screen. And, yes… my phone looks like it belongs to a guy.
3. But I’m very much a girl. With dire need of a haircut…
4. Then again, who needs a haircut when you’re rocking the adorable rabbit ears? And yes, I play with Snapchat filters even though I don’t post much to Snapchat. My bad.
5. I also keep pics on my phone that I mean to post to Instagram and never do… my bad x2. Trail Mix Bites, in case you were curious.
6. BUT! I have been spending more time with this little girl, who’s kind of doing better than she was before? I don’t know. We honestly didn’t expect her to make it past Christmas, and now here she is looking like she might even have a couple years left n her. Well played, little one. And yeah, I know that was more than 1 line.
7. And that’s literally all the pics I have. I mean, there are more, but it’s basically just more selfies and/or puppy photos… which is strange considering I feel like the majority of my photos used to be food related. Not a bad change, I guess.
8. So tell me! What are the most common kind of photos on your phone?
No questions! Just tell me whatever randomness comes to mind!
More places to find me!
E-mail — [email protected]
Twitter — runwithspoons
Facebook — runningwithspoons
Pinterest — runwithspoons
Instagram — runwithspoons
Bloglovin — runningwithspoons
Snapchat — runningspoons
Current article. Today, a phone with its camera is a kind of notebook without which it is difficult to imagine your life. After going to this hairdresser, I always leave photos, and if I went on vacation, there are dozens of them.
Erin @ Erin's Inside Job
Omg that trail mix bite picture is GLORIOUS
Lisa @ Lisa 3d
I do the same thing where I take pics intended for Instagram and then never get around to posting them. On that note, I certainly have a lot of planner pictures on my phone!
Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health
I’m so happy to hear Ky is doing better! What a miracle. <3
I definitely have more food pics on my phone than anything. Mostly ones that I post to IG and then forget to delete. I have to say though, for someone who rarely posts, you are rocking your IG acct. I think that just goes to show that good content is what it's all about, regardless of how much time you spend on social media.
I feel ya on that autopilot feeling.
My pictures as of late are basically food pictures with bad lighting or random screenshots. ACK! Your doggy is adorable. Glad you got to spend some valuable time with her.
Melissa @ Mango About Town
I have SO many pictures on my phone that I forget to post to Instagram #terribleblogger
That is fantastic news about Ky. Woot, woot. I’m so happy to hear it.
Also, I miss you on SnapChat.
Your pup slays me. I hope she hangs aorund for a few more years for you!
I wish my hair was as long as yours! It’s at that really awkward stage of not being short but not being medium. It’s annoying. I just want long hair so I can decide if I even like having it lol
My photos are all of my kids. And also my son’s armpit – he has a rash and he can’t see it so I take photos of it so he can see what it looks like 🙂
Love your hair – have you done a post with hair products that you use? Also, what mascara do you use?
Jill @ RunEatSnap
Trail mix bites?! Yum! My phone camera is full of travel, food, running photos and I also have photos on my phone I mean to post to IG but I forget. And my phone runs out of space a lot so I have to delete photos 🙁
Awww wow, I’m so thankful your sweet girl is still here; what a blessing… <3 Keep letting us know how she's doing. And I think your long hair is beautiful Amanda.
Jess @ Keeping It Real Food
My phone basically has photos of food and my dog and screenshots of funny text conversations.
Jen @ pretty little grub
Glad to hear your dog is doing better. My phone is usually filled with running photos. The same photo over and over again as I ran by my camera, ha ha.
Michele @ paleorunningmomma
Right now my phone is full of pictures the kids took of their dolls. I’m sure if I lost it people would think I’m completely nuts, especially since the only other photos in there are of food 🙂
I’m glad that your doggie seems to be doing better! It’s always so stressful when the furry babies aren’t well.
Julie @ Running in a Skirt
Oh thank goodness she is doing better. My Rhett is 16 and I’m constantly worried about losing him.
And bunny ears make everything better!
Rachel @ athleticavocado
No doubt that probably 80% of the pictures on my phone are of food lol! I really have to delete some because I barely have any storage haha. So happy to hear that your pup is doing better 🙂
Patricia @Sweet and Strong
I love your long hair! I cut four inches off mine recently and am now desperately wishing it goes back fast, lol. And my phone is pretty much all food pics or screenshots of ideas.
Your pup is adorable. We had a similar scare with ours. She’s 14 and for a couple weeks there we thought it was the end. But now she seems to be doing well so I’m not sure what’s up. Hopefully many more years but who knows.
I have the most random photos and scenes on my phone. It would actually be hilarious if I did a post because people would like um wut.
Most common photos on my phone…DEFINITELY the kids. Or they take my phone and take pictures of the floor, up their nose, a blurry eyeball, you get the gist.
Melissa (I Crashed the Web)
Yay glad your pup is doing better!! <3 <3
I also keep so many food pictures on my phone thinking that one day i'll post about it on instagram, twitter or even blog about it … one of these days!
meredith @ cookie chrunicles
I’m so glad she is doing better! so stressful. I am always playing with my background photo for my phone but sometimes just pick the apple setting with the bubbles lol
Judy @ Chocolaterunsjudy
Somehow I missed what’s up with your pup? I’m glad things are looking up. I do hope you have more years together — it’s so hard to say goodbye.
I have a lot of food pictures, too, which is funny considering I’m not a food blog. Scenes from where I run. The furkids, for sure. And I’m also in dire need of a haircut. Every morning I mean to make an appointment, but of course they’re not open that early, and then the day just gets away from me.