I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… Blends.are.lifesavers. I was having a hard time trying to decide what I wanted to post today, when Heather went ahead and helped me out by tagging me in a little 4 (x 13) question survey. It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, and I’ve missed getting a little more personal on Spoons, soooo… here we go 😀
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- Spoons (thank you, blogging!)
- Sparrow (childhood nickname)
- Amy (Starbucks mishap that never got cleared up)
- A (inside joke… because I say “eh” a lot)
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Dog walker (my first shot at self-employment!! 😉 )
- Body shop doer-everythinger (family business)
- Health coach.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once (AND can quote):
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail. “Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!”
- Snatch. “You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.”
- Hot Fuzz. “Oh, you’re an agnostic, then? I think I’ve got a cream for that!”
- Dumb and Dumber. “I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart. I didn’t even see it coming.”
Four books I’d recommend:
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein.
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
Four places I’ve lived:
- In my parents’ place.
- In my current place.
Yeah… I haven’t done a lot of moving around.
Four places I’ve been:
- Disneyland. And then again because I kind of love it a lot.
- Hawaii. Once to Oahu, and again to Kauai.
- Vegas more times than I care to admit…
- Park City, UT for Blend 2014.
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- Snowboarding in the Alps.
- Sipping on an espresso in a cafe in Paris.
- Eating gelato while strolling through Venice.
- Behind the wheel of an exotic sports car.
Four things I don’t eat:
- Peanuts, obviously… I don’t have a death wish.
- Fish, seafood, and anything that even closely resembles it in taste/texture/smell.
- Liver and any sort of organ meat. No. Just no 😯
- Overly hot/spicy foods. My tongue is a wimp. So is my stomach.
Four of my favourite foods:
- Almond butter.
As you can see, I have very grown up tastes 😉
Four TV shows that I watch:
Since I don’t really watch TV, I’ll just list off some of the older shows I love…
- Gossip Girl.
- Sex and the City.
- Game of Thrones.
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
Soooo… there are less than two months left in the year, but…
- Christmas!! Even more so now that the snow has fallen.
- Snowboarding! Again… even more so now that the snow has fallen.
- Potentially going away for the holidays. Still in the planning stage!
- Being able to wear beanies. Goodbye bad hair days!
Four things I’m always saying:
- Definitely <– easily my most used word.
Four people I’m tagging in this survey:
Woohoo! See you guys tomorrow for a Thinking Our Loud trip recap! 😀
Your turn!! What are…
… a) Four things you don’t eat:
… b) Four jobs you’ve had:
… c) Four movies you can quote: