Happy #thinkingoutloud Thursday! No idea what I’m going on about? Click here!
1. So I’m not trying to throw shade at any Ducks fans or anything, butttttt….
I may or may not have been cheering for the Predators, and I may or may not be happy that they got the Ducks out of the playoffs. Not that I’m still bitter about the fact that they unfairly beat the Oilers or anything. It’s nothing like that at all. Now Ottawa just has to win tonight so they can beat the Predators in game 6 of the finals and bring the cup back to Canada. Yup. Calling it right now.
2. So I love books and will forever stand by my decision to avoid e-readers, but I do kind of question myself when I’m laying in bed at night struggling to keep a 1000 page book propped up. Is just kind of hard to relax and wind down for the night when your endorphins are pumping because you’re basically lifting heavy. Sorry. Bad jokes. But you get what I’m saying. It’s just that I spend so much time looking at screens, that I’d rather hold some paper for a while.
3. There are rare occasions where I get an inkling to do a What I Ate Wednesday post, but I get as far as breakfast and basically forget about the rest of the day. I kind of can’t believe that I basically did a WIAW post every.single.day when I first started blogging… these days I barely manage to plate my food half the time.
4. On that same note, I definitely don’t enjoy grocery shopping as much as I used to. There was a time where I could literally spend hours browsing aisles for new things and travelling to 3 or 4 different stores to get all the things I wanted, but these days I want to be in and out as fast as possible and if one store doesn’t have all I need, there’s a good chance that I’ll just make do without it. I still love food and love to eat, but I just don’t want to spend that much time thinking about it… ya know? I know Meredith feels the same kind of way.
5. Instead, I spend all my extra time browsing the internet for ridiculously cute things that I need in my life, like these adorable iPhone cases…
6. Or doing copious amounts of quizzes, like this Disney one that I’m apparently super bad at. I ended up only getting 8 out of 18, which apparently means that it’s time to binge watch a bunch of Disney movies to refresh my memory. Seems legit.
7. And that’s it for me today. Happy Thursday, friendly faces! I hope you’re having an awesome one, and I hope to see you soon
No questions! Just tell me whatever randomness comes to mind!
More places to find me!