Happy #thinkingoutloud Thursday! No idea what I’m going on about? Click here!
1. That moment when you go to the store to buy cinnamon and come back home with 3 full bags of groceries but no cinnamon. Face palm so hard. Why is it that every time I walk through the doors of a store, I suddenly “remember” all these things I need, and forget about the ones that I actually came for. It happens every time.
2. And then! You have to decide if you brave the snow storm (read: slightly heavy snowfall) to go back for cinnamon or stay in your warm and cozy home and go without cinnamon for a few days. Which really isn’t a question because who goes without cinnamon? And if you’re wondering, I used my very last teaspoon in these banana muffins. Totally worth it.
3. I’m not entirely convinced that spring is happening this year. It just won’t stop snowing…
4. I’m also not entirely convinced that the author of one of my favourite book series’ is ever going to finish the third and final book in the series. Book 2 came out in early 2011, which means he’s been writing this one for over 7 years. I get that creativity takes time and all, but daaaaang. I don’t even know how many times I’ve reread books one and two at this point just to get a fix. Still highly, highly recommend the series if you like fantasy books though. And if you’re patient 😆
5. Easter jelly beans are my favourite because they don’t have any of the black liquorice ones in there. I’ve tried to like those things, but… it’s just not happening. Easter jelly beans for life.
6. And speaking of Easter, I usually post on Sundays but don’t want to post on Easter Sunday, so I’m not sure if I’ll see you guys on Saturday or Monday. And there was a whole lot of days thrown in there, but what I’m basically saying is Happy Easter [to those of you that celebrate it] in case I don’t see you before then. Otherwise, HAPPY THURSDAY!! See you soon <3
No questions! Just tell me whatever randomness comes to mind!
More places to find me!
E-mail — [email protected]
Twitter — runwithspoons
Facebook — runningwithspoons
Pinterest — runwithspoons
Instagram — runwithspoons
Bloglovin — runningwithspoons
Snapchat — runningspoons
*Disclosure: Some of the links included in this post may be affiliate links, meaning I’ll earn a small commission if you purchase through them, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and believe will add value to my readers. Thank you so much for helping support Spoons!
Thinking out loud is a term that is used to describe when someone is thinking aloud, or talking to themselves in their head. It is a form of self-talk and can be useful for many reasons. It can help you figure out how you are feeling, what you should do, and more. It can also help you with your day-to-day activities. When you start to think out loud, you might find that your self-talk helps make your life easier and more manageable. I also read a good thinking of a person who wrote his feedback about PapersOwl that helps people with hiring essay writers, you can also read https://newyorkspaces.com/papers-owl-review-everything-you-need-to-know/ article to know how you can hire the best writer from PapersOwl after reading reviews left by clients.
Deadly Class and Black Science were my first books by Rick Remender. And I guess the time I spent on those was worth it. Looking for reviews on https://writemyessay.pro/write-my-essay-today/ and Vanishing Point is the next must read on my list.
Hey; your articles are very nice & fun to read, keep posting and updating the readers.
Animated Video Production
Ever experience such as you need to do some thing however you are feeling worn-out Heavy some thing but mild and chipper again in 2018 I went to Hawaii for three months with Frank for the first time
fireboy and watergirl
If you have too many games to play in your free time then visit here to play the most playing and popular game in kids. There are two players in the fireboy and watergirl game both of them have to collect the diamonds and avoid to pass through red blue and green lake.
You aren’t a fan of black jelly beans?! Well, that’s ok. We can still be friends – that just means that I can take the black ones from your bag and give you the green ones from mine 😉
I never run out of cinnamon! 🙂 I always stack up way before that happens….
I hear you on spring, I feel like it’s never going to come either! It’s going to be 30 degrees on Easter Sunday, that’s just wrong!