Happy #thinkingoutloud Thursday! No idea what I’m going on about? Click here!
1. So here I was worried that I wouldn’t have enough time to write while I was away, when I actually have nothing but time thanks to the non-stop rain we’ve been getting in my current neck of the woods (read: Tofino, BC). It was raining the first day we got here, it was all gloom and doom on Tuesday, and then it rained again all day yesterday 🌧 Thank goodness the place we’re staying has spare rain gear, or I’d be walking around looking like a drowned rat most of the time. Instead, I just look (and act) kind of goofy…
2. Either way, it’s crazy gorgeous here! The beaches are a lot more wild and raw than the ones in the tropics, and the fog and rain just add to the whole mysterious vibe.
3. … even if it does kind of smell like fish as soon as you walk out the door.
4. So hey! Remember how I said that one of my recipes was published in Alive magazine? If you can’t get your hands on a physical copy but still want to take a peak at the recipe, you can check it out here. It’s for Almond-Spiked Apple Pie Bars, and I’m kind of wishing I had one right now. I miss homemade treats.
5. And speaking of recipes… uhm… I’m seriously loving that you guys are loving the one bowl pumpkin bread I posted last week. I’ve already received a tonne of positive feedback on it, so definitely check it out if you’re looking to crack open your first can of pumpkin soon. I’ve even got a recipe coming up this weekend that’ll help you use up some of those leftovers…
6. So the new iPhone 7 is coming out on September 16th, and I think I’ll snag one up since I’m conveniently due for an upgrade with my provider. I might even go with the Plus this time around just because it has a better camera… even though I haven’t figured out how I’m actually going to hold the damn thing yet. I’m seriously digging the new matte black colour though…
7. And that’s it from me this week! I feel like I had something else to tell you guys, but I didn’t write it down and now I can’t remember what it was. Either way! I hope you have an awesome Thursday, and I’ll see you on Saturday with a new recipe 😊
No questions! Just tell me whatever randomness comes to mind!
More places to find me!
E-mail — [email protected]
Twitter — runwithspoons
Facebook — runningwithspoons
Pinterest — runwithspoons
Instagram — runwithspoons
Bloglovin — runningwithspoons
Snapchat — runningspoons
Arman @ thebigmansworld
OH MY GEE LET’S UPGRADE OUR PHONES AT THE SAME TIME.
Okay. Also, why is there a seal on the rock?
Also, that smoothie looks pur-tyy.