Happy #thinkingoutloud Thursday! No idea what I’m going on about? Click here!
1. I feel like I haven’t shared any random facts with you guys in forever, so what’s say we kick off today’s randomness with some random things that’ll make you everyone’s favourite partner for trivia games?
- Can you even imagine, though? How would you dress for this!?
- Dang it… looks like I’m missing out on some good cardio. But horrors = tears.
- Isn’t this basically the Pomodoro technique? I feel like I’m always racing the clock when I have my 30 mins.
- If I ever get another dog, this is what I’m naming it.
- So my sleeping schedule has somehow turned into this. I had no idea there was a name for it.
2. So I started my Christmas shopping earlier this year, and now I remember why I usually wait until the last minute to do it – I literally can’t have a present in my possession without constantly wanting to give it to the person it’s for. Like… it just sits in my closet and taunts me for 1 or 2 months, and I’ve even caught myself almost blurting out what I got a handful of times. Do I seriously have to wait another 3 weeks? Torture.