Don’t let the fancy-shmancy name fool you. This sweet and satisfying “frosting” calls for only 3 ingredients, and is a tasty alternative that you can use anywhere you use regular almond butter.
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla protein powder (I use whey)
- ½-1 Tbsp. vanilla almond milk
- Pour protein powder into a small bowl. Add about 1 tsp. of almond milk to moisten.
- Add in almond butter and begin stirring to combine.
- Continue stirring, adding almond milk gradually until desired consistency is reached.
- Use anywhere you would use almond butter