A non-traditional pizza that replaces tomato sauce with pumpkin hummus and trades in pizza dough for a simple tortilla that’s crispy on the edges and softer towards the middle.
Ingredients (serves one)
- 1 tortilla/wrap of your choice (I use a Food For Life brown rice tortilla)
- 2 Tbsp. canned pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. hummus
- spices of your choice (thyme, basil, oregano, rosemary, etc)
- small handful of baby spinach leaves
- your choice of chopped veggies (mushrooms, bell peppers, broccoli, etc)
- your choice of extra toppings (tofu, meat, cheese, avocado, apples, figs, etc)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the tortilla on the baking sheet, spreading it evenly with pumpkin first, then hummus, until the entire surface is covered.
- Sprinkle on the spices, then create a thin layer of baby spinach leaves, discarding any stems.
- Spread the veggies over the spinach, as well as any extra toppings that you choose.
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool slightly before enjoying.