What you get:
- 80 flourless and gluten-free recipes for [mostly] muffins, with a chapter each for bars, cookies, and minute muffins. 76 of those recipes are 100% new and original, with 4 personal favourites that I’ve chosen from the blog.
- Easy and healthy recipes like the ones that you’ve come to expect from Spoons, made with simple and wholesome ingredients that you’re sure to have on hand.
- Lots and lots of options for anyone who’s looking for oil-free, dairy-free, and/or refined-sugar-free breakfast and snack recipes.
- Full page colour photos for every recipe. It kind of drives me crazy when I can’t see what I’ll be making, so I wanted to make sure that all the recipes had a picture attached to them.
- Both standard (cup) and metric (gram) measurements.
- Lots of tips on how to make the perfect flourless muffin.
- Substitution suggestions to make allergy friendly treats.
- Mouth-watering recipes like these ones:
Coffee Cake Greek Yogurt Muffins
Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
Strawberry Banana Muffins
Double Blueberry Minute Muffin
Fudgy Chocolate Crunch Squares