- 1/4 cup almond butter*
- 6 Tbsp. agave nectar**
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup oats, ground into a flour (measure before grinding)
- 4 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 2–4 Tbsp. vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips/chunks (I like Enjoy Life)
- In a small pan over medium-high heat, add the almond butter, agave, and vanilla extract, stirring until smooth and fully combined. Bring the mixture to a boil before removing from heat. Stir in oat flour and coconut flour, mixing well. Add almond milk by the tablespoon, mixing between each until desired consistency is reached. Fold in chocolate chips and mix well.
- If making balls, drop dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet by the heaping tablespoonful, studding the tops with more chocolate chips if desired.
- If making bars, line an 8×8 baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving some to hang over the edges to allow for easy removal. Drop the dough into the prepared pan, using your hands or a flat-bottomed cup to spread it out evenly and press it down firmly.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes until dough has set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat.
* You can sub this with your favourite nut butter. Use soy nut butter and soy milk to make these nut-free.
** You can sub with maple syrup or brown rice syrup; or honey if not strictly vegan.
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie dough, coconut flour, cookie dough, cookie dough bites, egg-free cookie dough, vegan cookie dough