- Add the oat flour, almond flour, sugar, and baking powder to a small bowl, mixing until well combined.
- Add the mashed banana and almond milk to the flour mixing, stirring well to ensure that everything is fully incorporated and a smooth batter forms. Ideally, you want to mix until the sugar granules have dissolved. Transfer the batter to an 8 oz. ramekin or a small microwave safe mug.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. If the muffin has not set by then, continue to microwave in 30 sec intervals until desired consistency is reached.
- Carefully remove from the microwave (ramekin will be hot!), grab a spoon, and enjoy!
* You can also use brown sugar.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
Keywords: banana bread, banana, mug cake, healthy, vegan, recipe, gluten-free, snack, dessert