- 1.5 cups (~180g) graham cracker crumbs**
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 6 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened to room temperature***
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- extra graham cracker crumbs, for garnish
- Line a 9×4 loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving a few inches of overhang on the sides to allow for easy removal. Set aside.
- Add graham crackers and coconut flour to the bowl of a food processor and process until the graham crackers have broken down into fine crumbs. Add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, spices, and vanilla extract, and continue processing until the mixture sticks together and a dough begins to form. If it seems too crumbly or dry, add a small spoonful of either cream cheese or pumpkin to reach a moister consistency. The dough should be moist enough to hold together when you press it between your fingers, but not so moist that it’s sticky.
- Transfer dough to your prepared baking pan and use a spatula or your hands to spread it evenly in the pan, making sure to press down firmly. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high in 30 second increments until melted and smooth, making sure to stir between each.
- Pour chocolate over bars and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Top with more graham cracker crumbs, if desired, and transfer pan to fridge for at least an hour to allow the bars to set.
- When bars have set, remove from fridge and allow to thaw for a few minutes before using a sharp knife to cut into individual bars or squares. Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or freeze for longer periods.
* Cook time refers to chill time. ** To make these gluten-free, use certified gluten-free graham crackers. To make them vegan, use ones made without honey. *** To make these bars vegan, use a non-dairy cream cheese spread.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
Keywords: cheesecake, gluten-free, no bake, no bake pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin, recipe, soft and creamy, vegan