- Add the coconut flour, almond flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder to a microwave-safe mug or ramekin, mixing until all the dry ingredients are well combined.
- Add the egg and pumpkin, stirring gently until no clumps remain and all the ingredients are fully incorporated. Sprinkle the top with a little bit of extra cinnamon and sugar.
- Microwave on high for 2½ to 3 minutes, depending on microwave strength and the size of your dish.***
- Carefully remove from the microwave (it’s hot!) and enjoy!
* You can sub this for another tablespoon of almond flour if you want to make this grain-free and paleo. ** You can also use brown or cane sugar. *** You can also make this the oven by preheating your oven to 350F (176C) and baking for 15 – 20 minutes, until desired consistency is reached.
Keywords: easy, gluten-free, healthy, mug cake, paleo, pumpkin, quick, recipe, snack, snickerdoodle