- 1 fresh peach, pitted and sliced*
- 1/4 cup peach or vanilla Greek yogurt**
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup canned lite coconut milk***
- dash of cinnamon
- optional: 1-2 tsp. maple syrup, to taste
- optional toppings: shredded coconut and granola
- Place all ingredients into any standard blender and blend until smooth. This smoothie can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for extra thickness and creaminess!
- When ready to eat, sprinkle with desired toppings and dig in!
* if fresh peaches aren’t available, use 1 cup frozen.
** you can also use plain yogurt, but you might have to add a touch of extra sweetener.
*** you can sub this with the milk of your choice, but it won’t be as creamy. You can also do 1/4 cup of coconut milk and 1/4 cup of your preferred milk.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
Keywords: healthy smoothie, peaches, peaches and cream, protein, protein smoothie, summer smoothie