- 1.5 cups of crumbled gluten-free snickerdoodle cookies (I used Udi’s)
- 3.5 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3.5 oz white chocolate
- gluten-free sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a blender, food processor, or your hands (depending on how soft your cookies are), process snickerdoodles until they become very fine crumbs. Add in cream cheese and mix until fully combined. The dough should be moist enough to hold together when you press it into a ball.
- Using a tablespoon, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place onto parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze for ~30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring periodically to ensure no clumps remain.
- Using a toothpick, dip each ball into melted white chocolate, gently tapping side of bowl to remove any excess. Place back onto parchment-lined baking sheet and immediately top with sprinkles. Repeat until all truffles have been coated.
- Refrigerate for ~15 minutes, or until the chocolate has set.
- Store truffles in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or freeze for up to 1 month.
Keywords: baking, Fall, gluten-free, recipe, snickerdoodles, truffles,