- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (176ºC) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almond flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder. Add the egg and coconut oil, and mix until fully combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a rounded tablespoon, scoop out the dough and roll it into a ball between your palms. Drop the dough onto your prepared baking sheet and gently flatten it with your fingers. The cookies will spread a little bit, so leave about 2 inches of room between them and don’t flatten them too thin.
- Bake for 7 – 9 minutes, until the edges begin to set.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
* You can also use brown sugar. ** You can also use a different vegetable oil.
Keywords: almond flour, chocolate, cookies, dessert, flourless, gluten-free, healthy, oatmeal, recipe, snack