- 1/2 cup (125 ml) SoDelicious Creamy Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert
- 1/2 scoop (~15 g) vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/2 cup (~60g) ice
- (optional) 2 Tbsp (10 g) unsweetened cocoa powder*
- 2 cream filled chocolate cookies, cream removed**
- Add the frozen dessert, protein powder, non-dairy milk, and ice to the bowl of a blender and process until the shake becomes smooth and creamy. Transfer it to a glass and set aside.
- Remove the filling from the 2 cookies and place the wafers into a ziplock bag. Use a rolling pin or something flat and heavy to crush the cookies into crumbs before emptying the bag into the glass, leaving a little bit to sprinkle on the top
- Gently stir the cookie crumbs into the shake, sprinkle with the remain crumbs, and enjoy immediately.
* The cocoa is for the chocolate version of the shake. Just leave it out if you want a more traditional cookies & cream flavour. * You only need the cookie wafer part for this milkshake, so scrape out the filling of 2 cookies until you’re left with 4 wafers. And if you need this to be gluten-free, be sure to use gluten-free cookies.
Keywords: cashewmilk, cookies & cream milkshake, dairy-free, gluten-free, milkshake, protein, So Delicious