- 1 medium-size ripe banana (100 g)
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup (28 g)coconut flour*
- 1/2 cup (40 g) rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp (20 g) dairy-free chocolate chips
- Into the bowl of a food processor or high-speed blender, add dates and banana, processing until dates have broken down and mixture is smooth.
- Add coconut flour and oats, continuing to process until ingredients are well combined and the mixture sticks together easily. Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Using a heaping tablespoon, roll dough between your hands to form balls. Set aside on a plate and repeat with remaining dough. Store balls in an airtight container in the fridge for best results, or freeze for longer periods of time.
* You can easily sub the coconut flour for your favourite protein powder to add more protein, or use 2 Tbsp. of each. ** Make sure to use certified gluten free oats if you need these to be gluten free.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
Keywords: banana bread energy bites, bananas, energy bites, food allergies, gluten-free, nut-free, recipe, vegan