- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk*
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen sweet cherries
- 1 medium-size (100 g) ripe banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup (110 g) plain coconut yogurt**
- 1/2 ripe avocado (~50 g)
- Place all ingredients into any standard blender in the order listed and process on high until smooth. Transfer to a glass, top with desired toppings, and enjoy!
* Replace this with another non-dairy milk alternative like soy, oat, or rice milk to make this smoothie nut-free.
** You can use any yogurt you have on hand, even a dairy one if you don’t need this to be vegan. I do recommend using plain over flavoured.
Keywords: avocado, cherry, banana, breakfast, gluten-free, healthy, recipe, smoothie, snack, vegan