- 2 Tbsp (14 g) coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp (4 g) coconut palm sugar*
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) unsweetened almond milk**
- 1/2 medium, ripe banana (50 g or 1/4 cup mashed)
- 1 large egg white
- scant 1/4 cup (25–30 g) blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, sugar, and cinnamon to a microwave-safe mug or bowl, mixing until well combined.
- Add milk and mashed banana, stirring until no clumps remain before adding in your egg. Use a fork to gently beat the egg into the batter, making sure that it gets fully incorporated. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Microwave on high for 2½ to 3 minutes, depending on microwave strength and size of mug.***
- Remove from microwave, grab a spoon, and enjoy!
* you can easily sub this with brown sugar or even granulated sugar. If you want to keep this refined sugar free, sub with maple syrup or honey. ** you can easily sub this with your favourite milk. Use dairy or soy to make this nut-free. *** you can also make this the oven by preheating your oven to 350F (176C) and baking for 15-20 minutes, until desired consistency is reached.
Keywords: baking, banana bread, banana mug cake, blueberry banana bread, coconut flour, gluten-free, grain-free, healthy, n6nsIK, recipe, snack