- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk (any kind will do)
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 Tbsp. nut butter*
- sprinkle of chocolate chips (optional)
- Add coconut flour and baking powder to a microwave-safe mug or bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add in brown sugar and milk, stirring until no clumps remain. Add mashed banana and nut butter, mixing well to ensure that everything is fully incorporated. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, if desired.
- Microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, depending on microwave strength and thickness of mug.
- Remove from microwave, grab a spoon, and enjoy!
* I used almond, but any nut butter should do. And if you want to make this nut-free, sub in an equal amount of soy nut or sunflower seed butter.
Keywords: banana bread mug cake, egg-free mug cake, gluten-free mug cake, healthy mug cake, mug cake, vegan mug cake