- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. oat bran
- 2 Tbsp flour of choice*
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 ripe banana, mashed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2–3 Tbsp. add-ins of choice (chocolate chips, nuts, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and lightly spray an individual sized ramekin with cooking oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, oat bran, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine banana, almond milk, and honey.
- Add wet to dry and gently stir to combine. Fold in any add-ins and transfer to prepared ramekin.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, and allow to cool before adding toppings of your choice.
* Any flour will work. Use a gluten-free flour to make this gluten-free.
Keywords: baked banana oatmeal, baked oatmeal, banana oatmeal, breakfast, breakfast bake, gluten-free breakfast bake, healthy breakfast, oatmeal breakfast bake, vegan breakfast bake