- Preheat your oven to 350F (176C) and prepare a muffin pan by lining the cavities with parchment paper liners or greasing them with oil. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almond flour, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together the all the remaining ingredients except for the jam. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. The batter will be slightly loose and wet.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each one to the very top. Top each muffin with 1/2 tsp of jam and 1/4 tsp of almond butter, and use a toothpick to swirl it around.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes, until the tops of your muffin cups begin to turn golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow the muffin cups to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. As soon as they’ve cooled, transfer them to an airtight container and store them at room temperature for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
* Use certified gluten-free oats if you need these to be gluten-free. ** Feel free to use peanut butter or whatever nut/seed butter you have on hand. *** Use a fruit juice sweetened jam if you want these to be 100% refined sugar-free.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
Keywords: AB&J, almond butter, almond butter and jelly, baked oatmeal cups, breakfast, healthy, oats, PBJ, recipe, snack