- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats*
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 egg whites or 1 large egg
- 1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup shredded zucchini, packed
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and coat it with cooking spray or oil. You want to make sure that it’s very hot before you start cooking your pancakes.
- Add all ingredients except for zucchini to a blender in the order listed and blend until oats are fully broken down and batter is smooth and frothy. Fold in shredded zucchini and allow batter to sit for a few minutes so that it thickens up.
- Pour batter straight from blender onto skillet until desired size of pancakes is reached and cook until the edges have set and bubbles begin to form on the tops of the pancakes, about 3 minutes. Using a spatula, flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Repeat until all the batter is gone, making sure to coat your skillet again with oil between each batch.
- Top with butter, syrup, berries, yogurt, cottage cheese, or your favourite toppings. Serve warm.
* Make sure to use certified gluten-free oats if you need these to be GF.
Keywords: breakfast, gluten-free, Greek yogurt, greek yogurt pancakes, pancakes, recipe, zucchini, zucchini pancakes