- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- dash of cloves
- coconut whipped cream (I love this tutorial)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together almond milk, pumpkin puree, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and spices. Bring to a boil and continue stirring to ensure that everything is well-combined. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to mugs. Top with vegan whipped cream or your favourite hot chocolate toppings.
Keywords: dairy-free hot chocolate, Fall, pumpkin hot chocolate, vegan hot chocolate, vegan pumpkin hot chocolate