- 1 cup (80 g) quick oats (GF if needed)
- 1 cup (128 g) almond flour
- 6 Tbsp (72 g) coconut sugar*
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) coconut oil, melted**
- 1 Tbsp molasses
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (80 g) raisins***
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (176ºC) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almond flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda. Add the egg, coconut oil, molasses, and vanilla, and mix until all the ingredients are fully combined and a sticky dough forms. Add the raisins.
- Using a rounded tablespoon, scoop out the dough and roll it into a ball between your palms. Drop the dough onto your prepared baking sheet and gently flatten it with your fingers. The cookies will spread a little bit, so leave about 2 inches of room between them and don’t flatten them too thin.
- Bake for 7 – 9 minutes, until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
* You can also use brown sugar. ** You can also use melted butter. *** Soak your raisins in warm water for about 10 minutes and blot them dry before adding them to the dough to make them extra soft and plump.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
Keywords: cookies, flourless, gluten-free, healthy, oatmeal raisin cookies, oats, recipe