- 2 cups (160 g) quick oats*
- 1/4 cup (28 g) almond flour**
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp (120 g) honey***
- 1/4 cup (64 g) almond butter**
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk**
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (80 g) add-ins (chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare an 8 x 8 (20 x 20 cm) baking pan by lining it with a sheet of parchment paper, leaving a few inches of overhang on the sides to allow for easy removal. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almond flour, and salt. Add the honey, almond butter, almond milk, and vanilla, mixing until well combined. Stir in your add-ins.
- Transfer the mixture into your prepared baking pan, using a spatula to spread it out evenly and slightly pack it down.
- Bake for 20 – 22 minutes, until the edges begin to turn golden brown. Remove the bars from the oven and let them cool in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting. Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
* Use certified gluten-free oats if you need these bars to be gluten-free. You can also use old-fashioned oats, but the texture will be slightly different.
** To make these bars nut-free, replace the almond flour with oat flour, the almond butter with soy nut butter, and the almond milk with another non-dairy milk.
*** To make these bars vegan, replace the honey with brown rice syrup.
**** Nutritional facts are calculated using base bar recipe with 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of raisins. Values may change depending on what add-ins you use.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
Keywords: gluten-free, granola bar, healthy, homemade, easy, quick, recipe, snack, vegan