- 1/4 frozen banana (2 – 3 small chunks, about 25 g)
- 1/4 cup (20 g) rolled oats
- 3 large or 5 small dates, pitted (around 1/4 cup, 45 g)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vanilla almond milk
- 3 – 4 frozen almond milk cubes (or ice cubes)
- 1 tbsp (16 g) almond butter (optional)*
- pinch of salt
- Place all the ingredients into any standard blender and blend until smooth. This smoothie can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for extra thickness and creaminess!
* You can leave out the almonds and it will still taste amazing. These are just for added creaminess. Also, if you don’t have almonds on hand, a Tbsp. of almond butter will work too.
Keywords: cookie dough smoothie, creamy smoothie, date smoothie, dates, healthy smoothie, salted caramel, salted caramel smoothie