- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 small/medium banana, frozen
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4–1/2 of a ripe avocado
- 1 tsp. instant coffee granules (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate or vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients into any standard blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to glass and drink immediately or place in fridge for 15-20 minutes to allow it to thicken up even more. If you want a more pudding-like consistency, prep the day before and leave in the fridge overnight.
Keywords: chocolate avocado smoothie, chocolate milkshake, chocolate mousse smoothie, chocolate smoothie, creamy chocolate smoothie, healthy chocolate smoothie