- 1/4 cup almond butter*
- 1 ripe medium banana
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup honey
- 3/4 cup rolled oats**
- 2 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, coated with 1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch***
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a muffin pan by spraying 9 cavities with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients except for blueberries and chocolate chips to a blender and blend on high until oats are broken down and batter is smooth and creamy. Stir in blueberries and chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cavity until it is about ¾ full.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in pan for ~10 minutes before removing. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
* You can easily sub this out with another nut butter, or use a sunflower seed or soy nut butter to make these nut-free. ** Make sure to use certified gluten-free oats if you need these to be gluten-free. *** The cornstarch absorbs some of the liquid that the berries release while cooking, preventing the finished muffins from becoming too soggy. You could probably also coat them with oat or coconut flour.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
Keywords: blueberries, blueberry muffins, flourless muffins, gluten-free, healthy, healthy blueberry muffins, muffins, recipe, white chocolate, white chocolate blueberry muffins