- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. sweetener (honey, maple syrup, cane sugar, etc.)
- 1/4 cup of milk (any kind will do)
- 1 egg white
- 2–3 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 heaping Tbsp. chocolate chips
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, and spices to a microwave-safe mug or bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add in sweetener of choice and milk, stirring until no clumps remain before adding in your egg white. Use a fork or whisk to beat the egg into the batter. Add pumpkin, mixing well to make sure that everything is fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips, reserving a few to sprinkle on the top.
- Microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, depending on microwave strength and thickness of mug.
- Remove from microwave, grab a spoon, and enjoy!
Keywords: baking, chocolate, chocolate chip, healthy snack, pumpkin, pumpkin mug cake, quick and easy, recipe