- 1/4 cup (20 g) rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp (14 g) oat bran
- 2 Tbsp (15 g) flour of choice*
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 – 1 Tbsp (7–15 ml) maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (35 g) fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C), and lightly spray an individual sized ramekin with cooking oil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the oats, oat bran, flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla, mixing until well combined. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Transfer the batter to your greased ramekin, topping with a few extra blueberries if desired. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on desired consistency.
* I usually use an all-purpose or whole wheat, but this recipe works with most flours, including gluten-free ones
Keywords: baked oatmeal, blueberry baked oatmeal, blueberry muffin breakfast bake, breakfast, breakfast bake, gluten-free breakfast bake, healthy breakfast, oatmeal breakfast bake, vegan breakfast bake