- 1/2 cup vanilla flavoured protein powder*
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter**
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil***
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2–3 Tbsp. chocolate chips, for melting
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine protein powder and coconut flour. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- In a small pan over medium-low heat, add almond butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup, stirring until the almond butter is melted and the mixture becomes smooth. Remove from heat and pour into the dry mixture, stirring until everything is fully combined.
- Line a medium-sized tupperware container**** with parchment paper and pour the mixture into it, using a spatula or your fingers to spread it out evenly and press it down firmly.
- Place chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and nuke on high in 30 second intervals, mixing between each. When chocolate is fully melted, drizzle it over the top of the fudge using a spoon. Place container into the freezer until hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Remove container from freezer and use the parchment paper to lift out the fudge. Use a sharp knife to cut into size of your choice and enjoy! Store in freezer and remove a few minutes before eating for best results.
* Use a plant based protein powder to make these vegan. ** You could easily sub this out with peanut butter if you prefer. Or use soy nut or sunflower seed butter to make these nut free. *** To make these lighter, use 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil and 2 Tbsp. of almond milk. **** The size of your container doesn’t matter too much since it’s really up to you how big/small you want your pieces, but the container I used was 4×6.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
Keywords: almond butter protein fudge, healthy fudge, protein fudge, protein powder, almond butter, recipe