- Add the almond butter and brown rice syrup to a small bowl and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Combine the oat flour, coconut flour, quick oats, and crispy rice cereal in a large mixing bowl, stirring until well combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. The mix might seem a little dry and tough to work with at first, but continue mixing until the ingredients start to incorporate, adding 1-2 tbsp (15-30 ml) of almond milk to soften it up, if needed.
- Using a heaping tablespoon, roll the dough between your hands to form individual balls. Set them aside on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and repeat with the remaining dough.
- To prepare the chocolate drizzle, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or over a double broiler, stirring periodically to ensure no clumps remain. Use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate over each ball, and sprinkle with any desired toppings.
- Refrigerate for ~15 minutes, or until the chocolate has set. Store the bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
* You can use any nut butter you have on hand, or use a soy nut butter to make these nut-free. ** You can use honey if you don’t need these to be vegan. *** To make your own oat flour, add the oats to a high speed blender or food process and process on high until the oats resemble a fine flour.
Keywords: almond, bites, easy, gluten-free, healthy, no bake, recipe, snack, vegan