- 3/4 – 1 cup (180 – 240 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 ripe, medium-sized (100 g) banana, frozen*
- 1/4 of a ripe avocado (~30 g)
- 1 scoop or 1/4 cup (20 g) vanilla protein powder**
- 1 cup (30 g) baby spinach
- (optional) 2 Tbsp (10 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place all ingredients into any standard blender in the order listed and blend on high until smooth. Transfer to a glass, top with any additional toppings of choice, and enjoy immediately. This smoothie can also be made the night before and left in the fridge. It will not separate.
Keywords: breakfast, gluten-free, green smoothie, healthy, post workout, protein, recipe, snack, vegan