- 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup (110 g) plain yogurt*
- 1 cup (100 g) frozen mango
- 1/2 ripe avocado (~50 g)
- 2 – 3 tsp (10 – 15 ml) maple syrup**
- pinch of salt, to taste
- Place all the ingredients into any standard blender in the order listed and blend until smooth. Transfer to a glass, top with any additional toppings of choice, and enjoy immediately.
* To make this smoothie vegan, use a non-dairy plant based yogurt like soy or coconut. You can also use a vanilla yogurt to add more flavour. ** You can also use honey, agave, or whatever sweetener you have on hand. If the smoothie isn’t sweet enough for you, simply adjust to taste.
Keywords: avocado, breakfast, gluten-free, healthy, mango, recipe, smoothie, snack, vegan