- 1 Tbsp (7 g) coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp (7 g) almond flour
- 2 Tbsp (10 g) quick oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large egg white
- 1 Tbsp (20 g) honey
- 1/2 Tbsp (8 g) almond butter
- Add the coconut flour, almond flour, oats, and baking powder to a microwave-safe mug or bowl, mixing until all the dry ingredients are well combined.
- Add the milk and egg white, stirring until no clumps remain before adding in the honey and almond butter. Stir the batter gently, making sure that all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Microwave on high for 2½ to 3 minutes, depending on microwave strength and size of mug.*
- Remove from microwave, top with an additional drizzle of honey, if desired, and enjoy!
* you can also make this the oven by preheating your oven to 350F (176C) and baking for 15-20 minutes, until desired consistency is reached.
Keywords: almond, coconut flour, gluten-free, healthy, honey, mug cake, oats, recipe, snack