- 1 cup rolled oats*
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Silk strawberry dairy-free yogurt alternative
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- additional sliced strawberries for layering.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine oats, yogurt alternative, almond milk, and coconut milk, stirring well to ensure that everything is fully combined. Add in shredded coconut and sliced strawberries, stirring a few more times before covering with plastic wrap (or transferring to a sealed container) and placing in the fridge for at least 3 hours but preferably overnight.
- When ready to eat, assemble parfaits by diving oat mixture evenly between two bowls or glasses, starting with a layer of oats, followed by a layer of sliced strawberries, and topped with a final layer of oats.
* Make sure to use certified gluten-free oats if you need this to be gluten-free.
Keywords: breakfast, dairy free yogurt, dairy-free, overnight oats, vegan, vegan overnight oats, vegan recipes, yogurt alternative