For the cheesecake base:
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 – 4 Tbsp. powdered sugar, depending how sweet you want it
For the cookies ‘n’ cream version:
- Cheesecake base + 4 Oreo cookies
For the cookie dough version:
- Cheesecake base + 2 Tbsp. almond/peanut butter
- Add cottage cheese and Greek yogurt to the bowl of a food processor and process until they form a smooth paste.
- Add coconut flour and powdered sugar and continue processing.
- Add your add-ins of choice, and process until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to a bowl and enjoy! Store in a covered container in the fridge.
Keywords: cheesecake dip, cookie dough cheesecake dip, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, healthy cheesecake dip, high-protein snack