Happy #thinkingoutloud Thursday! No idea what I’m going on about? Click here!
1. It was the mascara! So you know how last week I mentioned that some crazy rash decided to take up residence around my eyeballs? I had a feeling it was the mascaras that I was getting in my monthly Ipsy bags, so I stopped using those anddddd… the rash 100% cleared up. Freaking. Eh. I honestly can’t remember ever having a reaction like that to makeup, so this was a little out there… but I requested no more mascaras in my baggies and I’m back to using my tried-and-true drugstore staple with no problems. Love this stuff.
2. Oh, and I’m definitely not cancelling my Ipsy sub. In fact, I just got November’s baggie in the mail… and I’m kind of in love with it. Tarte blush, some kind of fancy lip balm, a liquid foundation, Oribe dry shampoo (really wanted to try this stuff), and…. dun, dun, dun… Benefit mascara. I didn’t get a chance to change my preferences before the baggies went out, but the good thing is that I’ve tried this mascara before with no issues. Hopefully it’s not something that’s just in the mini sample sizes.
3. Oh snap! It almost completely slipped my mind that today is American Thanksgiving. Happy Turkey Day, fam! I hope you guys are having an amazing day filled with lots of food, family, friends, and an abundance of things to be thankful for 🙂
4. Meanwhile, I’m over here like…
5. While also trying to find every holiday cup that I can get my hands on. Honestly? I didn’t even know that places like McDonald’s and Tim Hortons had holiday cups until I accidentally got one from McD’s on my last trip to the mountains. I take back what I said about McD’s reminding me of a warm sweater, though…. this one does that. I wonder if any of the small local shops jump on the holiday cup thing. Will test and report back.
6. Ending on an even number this week. You’re welcome 🙂 And I hope you’re having an awesome Thursday! (and Thanksgiving if that’s what you’re doing). Bye fam!
No questions! Just tell me whatever randomness comes to mind!
More places to find me!